Book a hotel near State Road Covered Bridge, Austinburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near State Road Covered Bridge
State Road Covered Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are a history enthusiast, you'll enjoy discovering about the past during your time at State Road Covered Bridge.
Kingsville, approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) away from the state capital, Columbus, is where you will find it.
If you'd like to stay close by, you're advised to reserve a room right away. There's just 1 hotel in the vicinity. The Days Inn Conneaut is only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from State Road Covered Bridge.
If the mid-afternoon slump hits, get your energy back with a coffee or two at Tarsitano Winery & Cafe (4871 Hatches Corners Road, Conneaut), a walk of 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer).
Other Things to Do Near State Road Covered BridgeAfter you're finished with State Road Covered Bridge, there are still more experiences available in the area:
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just love popping a bottle open in casual settings, Tarsitano Winery is a wonderful place to try the local flavors.
- What could possibly be better than a fascinating cultural trip intertwined with spirits? Head to Markko Vineyard and you will easily find the answer.
- As the water streams underneath Creek Road Covered Bridge, try to comprehend the incredible work that was required to create this significant structure.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would like to play, pay a visit to Windy Hill Golf Club.
- Buccia Vineyard is a great stop for everyone from wine collectors to casual consumers.