Earn some bragging rights when you visit Benetka Road Covered Bridge, one of the country’s most prominent attractions.
Ashtabula, about 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus, is where you will find it.
Even though you're not overwhelmed with choice when it comes to accommodation nearby, you will find 1 hotel where you can spend your nights. The Economy Inn And Suites Ashtabula is 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Benetka Road Covered Bridge.
Other Things to Do Near Benetka Road Covered Bridge
After you're finally finished at Benetka Road Covered Bridge, you're not likely to run out of things to do with all of the additional possibilities in the greater region:
- As the water moves below Olin Covered Bridge Museum, try to comprehend the work it took to construct this impressive bridge.
- As the water moves underneath Olin Covered Bridge, imagine the incredible labor it took to make this impressive bridge.
- As the water moves underneath Root Road Covered Bridge, try to comprehend the incredible work that was required to construct this historic structure.
- Take a step back and enjoy the sleek, modern lines of Smolen-Gulf Covered Bridge, a piece of architecture that's an attraction in its own right.
- You'll have lots of fun finding gifts for friends and family, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Ashtabula Towne Square.