Ready to head down to Richard Petty Driving Experience?
You'll find it in Florence, roughly 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbia.
Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, many people visiting Richard Petty Driving Experience end up staying at the Raceway Inn.
An easy walk of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), Raceway Grill (1207 Harry Byrd Highway, Darlington) is just the place to have a bite following an eventful afternoon.
Other Things to Do Near Richard Petty Driving Experience
After visiting Richard Petty Driving Experience, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or it's your first time, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Beaver Creek Golf Club.
- You should spend some time notching a few birdees at The Traces Golf Club.
- Make sure you leave some room in your luggage if you plan to enjoy some shopping at Magnolia Mall.
- If you're looking for other ways to keep yourself amused, check out what interesting events or concerts are on at Florence Civic Center.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or it's your first foray onto the green, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Oakdale Country Club.