Take in the beauty of the local environment at Red Rocks Park.
It is situated in Denver, the bustling state capital.
Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, many who travel to Red Rocks Park end up staying at the Cliff House Lodge Bed and Breakfast.
You will be able to find a small selection of low-cost accommodations a quick drive away. The TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center and the Candlewood Suites Denver West Federal Ctr are worth a try.
Take some time out from exploring and savor some culinary pleasures at Ship Rock Grille (18300 West Alameda Parkway, Morrison), only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Red Rocks Park
Once you're finished exploring Red Rocks Park, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you're searching for more ways to keep yourself busy, find out what events or concerts are on at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
- With welcoming staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a fun day on the water at Geo Tours Whitewater Raft Trips.
- Kids and adults alike will enjoy an informative adventure about the natural world, from the past to the present, at Morrison Natural History Museum.
- If you're interested in the past, make sure to schedule time to participate in a tour of Dinosaur Ridge. This popular local attraction offers a fascinating look at an archaeological dig site, and some of the items that were found during the dig.
- Take a breath of fresh air while enjoying the natural landscape at Matthews Winters Park. There's lots of space to have fun and relax!