Visiting Ravine Waterpark is certain to be an interesting experience.
You can visit it in Paso Robles, which is 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
You'll have 2 possible accommodations to select from nearby. The Wine Country RV Resort and CaliPaso Winery are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ravine Waterpark.
The area's value hotels manage to provide a great standard of service while keeping their prices reasonable. Two favorites are the Paso Robles Wine Country Inn and the Adelaide Inn.
Do you consider yourself to have luxurious tastes? You can find a small collection of first-class hotels located just a short drive away. To avoid being disappointed, it may be wise to book prior to arrival. Try the Hotel Cheval and La Bellasera Hotel And Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Ravine Waterpark
Once you're done with Ravine Waterpark, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- There's nowhere better to take time out than Barney Schwartz Park. Enjoy a magazine, throw a frisbee with the kids or simply enjoy the peace and quiet in this green urban oasis.
- A visit to Vina Robles Winery and Amphitheater is sure to be an odyssey for your palate.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get your body moving and challenge your mind at the local Hunter Ranch Golf Course.
- Train your taste buds with the fragrant essence of the wines showcased at Rio Seco Winery.
- Estrella Warbirds Museum is a popular spot where you'll learn a lot about the military and its fascinating history.