The fairways at Point Judith Country Club are ready for you, so pack your clubs and prepare for the adventure of your dreams.
You will need to make a 120 miles (193 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Narragansett, in order to visit.
You'll have 3 accommodation offerings to select from nearby, and they are all great choices. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Point Judith Country Club you’ll find the Atlantic House and Ocean Rose Inn.
Most people on a tight budget recommend the Lighthouse Inn of Galilee, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Point Judith Country Club
When you're finally finished with Point Judith Country Club, you certainly won't run out of things to do with all of the other things that are available in the region:
- Looking to chase an adrenaline rush? Adventureland will satisfy your needs.
- Plan a fun outing for the kids at Scarborough Beach, where you can build sand castles to your heart's content!
- Plan a visit to The Towers and you'll really get a sense of the site's historical significance.
- Narragansett Indian Monument is a popular stop that provides visitors with a thought-provoking look into the history of the area.
- History may not come to life in high school classrooms, but the exhibits at South County Museum offer an interesting experience for all guests.