You'll certainly enjoy your visit to Poe Springs Park.
It's located in Gainesville, 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
Hotels do not exist in the vicinity of Poe Springs Park. The Sweetwater Branch Inn is 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, the Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown 25 miles (40 kilometers) and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Gainesville 20 miles (32 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Poe Springs Park
You can discover a variety of other attractions after your trip to Poe Springs Park:
- Get back to nature at Blue Springs Park. Bring along a lunch, and spend the day enjoying the natural landscape.
- Whether you want to go for a swim in the fresh water, have a picnic with your family or just sit back with a book, Ginnie Springs is worthwhile checking out.
- If you enjoy the great outdoors, O'Leno State Park is a place you need to experience. Bring the family for a hike in the fresh air.
- Head back into nature by visiting the well-known Ichetucknee Springs State Park, the perfect place for anyone looking for a dose of the outdoors.
- Get up close and personal with the regal horses at Canterbury Equestrian Showplace.