Thinking about a trip to Blue Springs Park on your next getaway?
This site is situated in Gainesville, which is approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
It's better to research your accommodations in advance, since there are no options near Blue Springs Park. The Sweetwater Branch Inn, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, are a couple of places that might fit in with your plans. If not, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away is the Homewood Suites by Hilton Gainesville.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Springs Park
You're here for Blue Springs Park, but you could well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Whether you want to go for a swim in the fresh water, go bird watching or just sit back and relax, Ginnie Springs is worthwhile visiting.
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the landscape at Poe Springs Park. There's lots of space to have fun and relax!
- O'Leno State Park is the perfect escape for those wanting to get outdoors.
- Connect with nature at the popular Ichetucknee Springs State Park, a leading location for visitors wanting a dose of the outdoors.
- If you love to get out on the water, enquire about the range of activities at Ichtucknee Family Canoes and Cabins.