Remember to call out, "fore" as you take a swing with your favorite club at Newport Country Club.
It's just one of the many things that makes the city of Newport popular all year round.
You'll have 2 hotel options to pick from nearby. You might enjoy the OceanCliff Hotel & Resort and Castle Hill Inn. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Newport Country Club.
You don't have to travel too far to find an inexpensive place to throw your suitcase down. There are a few hotels in the surrounding area. The Cleveland House and the Beech Tree Inn & Cottage are worth a try.
You've earned some time at one of the few luxurious hotels in the area. Check availability at the Grace Vanderbilt and The Chanler at Cliff Walk.
Other Things to Do Near Newport Country Club
After you've been to Newport Country Club, get ready for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- If you love being out on the water, check out the choice of activities at Sail Newport.
- See beautiful scenery and soak up nature at Brenton Point State Park.
- Castle Hill Lighthouse has escorted many sailors to safety throughout its time and is an important structure in the region.
- Clear your mind as you hear the cries of seabirds encircling you at Gooseberry Beach.
- Looking for some green space to enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just soak up the sun? Head over to Ballard Park.