At Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park, you'll feel a weight lift as you let go of all of the stress and distractions of daily life. Take a short walk, enjoy the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
You'll find it in Springfield, about 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Jefferson City.
The Quality Inn & Suites is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park, making it a superb place to indulge in a little rest and relaxation during your time here.
If you are simply looking for a good roof over your head, check out the handful of wallet-friendly solutions that are a few minutes drive away. Some examples are the Candlewood Suites South - Springfield and the Candlewood Suites Springfield.
Other Things to Do Near Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
In addition to Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park, you can check out one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Give your kids a chance to burn off a bit of their limitless energy when they're playing at Mizumoto Japanese Stroll Garden, a green, leafy getaway.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to make a beeline for Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, an iconic store that people visit the region for.
- Are you interested in a medical science buff? If the answer is yes, you should head over to Clarke Surgical Center on one of its open days.
- Fans of artistic creations should make plans to swing by Springfield Art Museum where they'll surely be impressed.
- If you like medical science, it is worthwhile paying a visit to Wheeler Heart and Vascular Center.