Get a glimpse at another layer of the region's culture when you visit Motion Unlimited Museum and Antique Car Lot.
It is located in Rapid City, 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Pierre.
Accommodation options are somewhat sparse around Motion Unlimited Museum and Antique Car Lot, but you'll find 43 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one catches your eye out of the Holiday Inn Rapid City-Rushmore Plaza and Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City.
You can save your hard-earned cash for what you really love when you enjoy a few nights at one of the perfectly priced solutions that aren't too far away. The Americas Best Value Inn and the Comfort Inn And Suites are a couple of the known establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Motion Unlimited Museum and Antique Car Lot
As well as Motion Unlimited Museum and Antique Car Lot, you can check out some of the area's other popular attractions:
- Shoppers in the know will want to make a beeline for Sioux Pottery, an important store which some people specifically visit the region for.
- Spend a hot afternoon at Rushmore Waterslide Park, where you can experience a wild array of water rides.
- The endless corners and dead ends of Black Hills Maze have bamboozled many throughout its history. Enter the labyrinth and see if you are able to successfully navigate its tangled paths.
- If you feel at home among to lively atmosphere of of a fair, plan to spend a day at Central States Fairgrounds.
- Look no further than Fort Hays Old West Town & Dinner Show if you're looking for an excellent place to enjoy dinner.