Book a hotel near McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, Akron
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near McKinley Presidential Library & Museum
McKinley Presidential Library & Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Enhance your understanding of the region's culture when you visit McKinley Presidential Library & Museum.
Akron, where it is to be found, is 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, many travelers who visit McKinley Presidential Library & Museum end up staying at the McKinley Grand Hotel.
You don't have to go far to find an economical place to rest your head. There are a few solutions within easy driving distance. You could make some inquiries at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton and the Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay.
The Poggio Amorelli Bed and Breakfast is the only name you need to know when you're on the lookout for somewhere luxurious that is in this area. It is 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Isn't that your belly rumbling? Make your way to Kennedy Barbecue Inc (1420 7th Street Northwest, Canton) and get whatever you need. All you need to worry about is settling back, relaxing and having a good time at Alcarr's Lounge (1801 Tuscarawas Street West, Canton). It's 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away and an often-visited place once the sun has set.
Other Things to Do Near McKinley Presidential Library & MuseumIf you want to discover more than just McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, see what else the area has to offer:
- Take some time alone for contemplation while you show your respect at McKinley National Memorial.
- Art fans should drop by Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography to see the exhibits.
- Go and check out the highly respected program of exhibits, art courses and music shows provided by Lynda Tuttle's Art Center.
- Allow yourself a little break from sightseeing at the usual tourist sites, and catch a movie at Canton Palace Theatre.
- The French painter Renoir once stated that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and visit Canton Museum of Art on your trip?