Book a hotel near Lums Pond State Park, Wilmington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lums Pond State Park
Lums Pond State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Lums Pond State Park, you'll feel a weight lift as you let go of all of the worries and stress of city living. Take a nice stroll, breathe in the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
It is situated in Bear. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Dover.
Staying within a short commute of Lums Pond State Park isn't too hard, since there are 9 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. See which you prefer out of the Hampton Inn Elkton and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - University Area.
You won't have to scrimp and save to stay at an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There's a handful in the vicinity. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Best Western Plus Newark/Christiana Inn and the Days Inn Elkton Newark Area.
Other Things to Do Near Lums Pond State ParkHere's a sampling of the region's other popular attractions:
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day at this game enthusiast's heaven. Hullabaloo Amusement Center houses a range of fun and games that'll test your luck and skill.
- Glasgow Park is a recreation park that's visited by locals and travelers alike. It's the perfect place to spend a day.
- Put on some clothes suitable for exercise and check out Delaware Rock Gym, where you'll learn to belay and abseil in no time.
- There is no better place to take time out than Brookmont Farms Park. Become immersed in a good book, kick a ball around with the kids or have a picnic with your friends and family in this idyllic urban oasis.
- Experience another world at Frightland. From games and treats for all to rides that defy gravity, this place has something for the whole family.