Book a hotel near Lake Tahoe Balloons, Tahoe Keys
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Tahoe Balloons
Lake Tahoe Balloons Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added Lake Tahoe Balloons to your travel itinerary.
It's located in South Lake Tahoe, roughly 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
After an exhilarating afternoon of exploring, you'll be able to decompress at one of any number of accommodations nearby. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Lake Tahoe Balloons, you can find 27 candidates. Once everything's sorted out and you're ready to start the hunt, check out the vacancies at the 2263 Colorado Avenue, 439 Ala Wai and 477 Ala Wai.
You will be sure to enjoy a sound sleep at the area's value-for-money hotels, especially when you remember how much you've saved! A pair of examples are the Tahoe Valley Lodge and the Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe, which are located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
When you want to enjoy the lap of luxury, you can take your pick from a range of deluxe hotels that are close by. You can confirm a booking at the Merced Lake Retreat by RedAwning or the Stay Warm in Luxurious Tahoe Retreat by RedAwning, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want a place close by to dine, be sure to check out Tahoe Keys Marina & Yacht Club (2435 Venice Drive East, South Lake Tahoe). 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it doesn't just have a great location, but it's among the best dining venues in the area. Stop at Tahoe Tastings (2435 Venice Drive, South Lake Tahoe) if you'd like to continue into the night with a drink and good company.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Tahoe BalloonsAs well as Lake Tahoe Balloons, visitors often stop by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Even if you think you're a golfing enthusiast, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a little fun at Magic Carpet Golf.
- If you're hoping to find a place to peacefully think about the religious aspects of life, head over to Tahoe Mountain Wedding Chapel.
- There's really nothing like the lovely serenity of sitting by the water. Take some time out and simply enjoy the sight of the sun's reflection on the waves at Regan Beach.
- A tour of Lake Tahoe Historical Society Museum, a popular history museum, is sure to be both thought-provoking and enjoyable.
- You should go to Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority Visitor Center if you have any questions. Get some brochures and maps that may help you to better enjoy your exploration of the area.