Considering a trip to Julian Price Park on your next getaway?
Boone, roughly 180 miles (290 kilometers) away from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
Accommodation options are a bit thin in the immediate vicinity of Julian Price Park, but you'll find 22 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Courtyard Boone and Taylor House Inn are two places to consider.
In the surrounding area, there are a few well-priced accommodations perfect for making your daily budget last longer. Two popular ones are the Sleep Inn Boone and the Super 8 Boone NC.
Other Things to Do Near Julian Price Park
Here are a number of the region's other things to do:
- Have you always wanted to learn more about mining? Check out The Greater Foscoe Mining Co. and join in with one of their tours.
- Train your palate with the ambrosial essence of the wines presented at Grandfather Vineyard & Winery.
- Let the family enjoy a wonderful day out at Grandfather Trout Farm. Little else compares to getting hands-on with animals to really appreciate Mother Nature.
- If you love golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Hound Ears Golf Club.
- Nature awaits you at Moses H. Cone Memorial Park. Pack a lunch, and spend the afternoon breathing in the natural landscape.