Book a hotel near Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, Eugene
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Some say that the real spirit of a community is expressed by way of its cultural practices. See for yourself when you visit Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art.
It's located in Eugene. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 60 miles (97 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Salem.
Accommodation might be the most important part of any successful vacation. With 22 options within an easy drive of Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, it won't take you long to locate exactly what you need. The Inn at the 5th is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Residence Inn Eugene Springfield and the Excelsior Inn are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
There's nothing that puts a larger strain on the budget than finding a place to rest your head. Luckily, there are a number of bargain hotels in the area. Consider the Best Western Greentree Inn, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or, you can try the Days Inn Eugene Downtown/University, which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're done exploring and are in need of a shot of energy, go to Marché Museum Café (1470 Johnson Lane, Eugene). Take a seat, get off your feet and savor a cup of coffee. As the sun sets, wind up your day with a few drinks at Falling Sky Pizzeria & Public House (1395 University Street, Eugene), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Jordan Schnitzer Museum of ArtIn addition to Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, travelers often swing by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Spending time at University of Oregon will remind you of your days in college and give you a chance to learn about modern-day campus life.
- See what campus life is like in another city when you visit Northwest Christian University. Ensure you arrange to come on one of the days when the college is open to the public.
- Take the little ones to check out Museum of Natural History, where they're guaranteed to be inspired by the diversity of the exhibits.
- Take the kids to see Museum of Natural and Cultural History, where they're sure to be inspired by the exhibitions.
- Regardless if it's a thrash metal concert or a kids' show, Cuthbert Amphitheater plays host to a selection of terrific events.
If you want a convenient way to get to Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, all you need to do is hop aboard a train to Eugene Station, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.