Find & compare cheap hotels in Eugene, OR from $50
Top Eugene Cheap Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Eugene, a city known for its shopping, and sights like McDonald Theatre and Hult Center for Performing Arts. Take your pick from Travelocity's 41 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Eugene and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Eugene with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Alton Baker Park, Willamette National Forest, and Skinner Butte Park.
- Other things to see include Autzen Stadium, Matthew Knight Arena, and The Shoppes at Gateway.
- Need a pet store? Try B-I-S Pet Grooming, Hometown Pets - Springfield, or Wags! Dog Emporium.
- For vet care, Pawsitive Motion, Schlorman Sheri DVM, and Dr. Mary Arpaia are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Eugene
- Life Northwest RV sites and Lodging
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
- Guest House Inn Junction City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield
Dogs stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Eugene
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Eugene.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.