Book a hotel near Jefferson Mall, Louisville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jefferson Mall
Jefferson Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your experience at Jefferson Mall.
You'll locate it in Louisville, about 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Frankfort.
You won’t be left out in the cold when looking for some accommodation close to Jefferson Mall. You can choose from 41 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. Spend a bit of time comparing the features at the Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Airport and Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport.
If you believe traveling the world is more about appreciating enlightening destinations than sleeping in extravagant hotels, look into the low-cost accommodations that are a few minutes drive away. Some choices are the Econo Lodge Airport and the Sleep Inn Louisville Airport & Expo.
A meager 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, Auntie Anne's Pretzels (4801 Outer Loop, Louisville) is a warm and welcoming place to have an excellent cup of coffee and delicious treats. For a fulfilling meal that will surely tame a fierce appetite, find a table at LongHorn Steakhouse (4813 Outer Loop, Louisville), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Jefferson MallAs well as Jefferson Mall, here's a list of additional things in the area you may want to do:
- Shop up a storm at Festival on Jefferson Court Shopping Center, a popular shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Prepared to splash some cash? The famed Great Clips Festival Shopping Center is an iconic store on many travelers' shopping schedules.
- Spend some time shopping at Knobview Shopping Center, where you can score almost anything, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.
- You'll have a blast finding presents for family and friends, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Silver Heights Plaza Shopping Center.
- Toss the ball around and explore the green spaces at McNeely Lake Park. You can even bring a delicious picnic and make an afternoon of it.