Book a hotel near Jacksonville Beach Pier, Jacksonville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jacksonville Beach Pier
Jacksonville Beach Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
We all like to watch the kids having a blast while vacationing. An excursion to Jacksonville Beach Pier is guaranteed to make them smile.
It's just one of the attractions that makes the city of Jacksonville popular all year round.
Even though there's a good selection of 7 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Jacksonville Beach Pier, it's usually a good idea to book early to ensure that you get the best possible deal. Many visitors enjoy the Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront, Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront and Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
You don't have to go too far to find a less expensive place to throw your suitcase down. There are a handful of hotels in the surrounding neighborhoods. The Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites and the Econo Lodge Mayport are among the known establishments.
You have no need to take your riches with you when you're gone. Use them while you still can and stay for a night at one of the few luxurious options that are a brief commute away. To avoid being disappointed, it could be a good idea to confirm a room well ahead of time. Try The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach and Ponte Vedra Inn & Club.
A mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, 1st Street Loft Art and Coffee House (502 1st Street North, Jacksonville Beach) is a delightful place to spoil yourself with a quality coffee and sweet treats. Stomach still growling at you? You can sit down to a heartier meal at The Pier Cantina and Sandbar (412 1st Street North, Jacksonville Beach), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Jacksonville Beach PierOnce you are done with Jacksonville Beach Pier, don't neglect the area's other attractions:
- A day at Beaches Museum & History Park is an excellent way to learn about the regional history in a relaxing setting.
- See a play and travel to a more imaginative world at Players by the Sea.
- You can have a bit of family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city at Gonzales Park.
- Indulge in some serious shopping at Sleiman North Shopping Center, a popular shopping destination for both locals and tourists.
- Search for a sale, do some errands or just enjoy browsing the many stores waiting for you at Sleiman South Shopping Center.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Jacksonville Beach Pier? Check out our Jacksonville Beach Pier travel guide!