Organizing a trip to Ionia State Recreation Area on your next vacation?
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Lansing, the state capital.
Do you want to stay as close as possible to Ionia State Recreation Area? There are 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to select from. The American Inn and Suites Ionia and Super 8 Ionia MI will give you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Ionia State Recreation Area
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Ionia State Recreation Area isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to experience what else the area has to offer:
- There is nowhere better to have a break than Bertha Brock Park. Read the newspaper, casually kick a ball around with the kids or just enjoy the peace and quiet in this urban oasis.
- Disappear into another world at Ionia Theatre, where you're sure to find something that will amuse you.
- Ionia County Courthouse is a significant civic building that is admired by both tourists and locals.
- History may not come alive in high school classrooms, but the exhibitions at Ionia County Museum make learning an enriching experience for all visitors, young and old.
- Fallasburg Covered Bridge and Village is not only crucial to the local area, but also to the visitors who stop by to admire the historic architecture.