Find & compare hotels with a balcony in Indianapolis, IN from $62
Top Indianapolis Hotels with Balconies
Pet owners shouldn't miss Indianapolis, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Indiana Convention Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 124 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Indianapolis and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Indianapolis with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Grand Park, Central Canal, and White River State Park.
- Other things to see include Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis Zoo, and Children's Museum of Indianapolis.
- Need a pet store? Try Delightful Danes, Goldfish Gardens, or Ponds Rx LLC.
- For vet care, Brookschool Road Vet Clinic: Collins Karen M DVM, Reproductive Specialties, and Indy Pet CORE are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Indianapolis
- AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Crossroads Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Baymont by Wyndham Noblesville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Indianapolis
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Indianapolis.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.