Leave your youngest travelers with a sitter for the night. Appreciate some much-deserved grown-up time at Heart & Hands Wine Company.
New York is where you will find it.
At the end of an enjoyable day of exploring, you’ll be able to go back to your room in good time for some well-deseved rest and relaxation. If you wish to stay in the general vicinity, you only have 1 option. On walking out of the John Morris Manor Bed & Breakfast, it is 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Heart & Hands Wine Company.
There is no need to travel very far for good food. Pete's Treats (295 Cayuga Street, Union Springs) is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away and a hot spot for famished travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Heart & Hands Wine Company
Once you're finished at Heart & Hands Wine Company, you can look into the region's other attractions:
- Eager to escape the noise and bustle of city life? Go for a jog in Cayuga Lake State Park, a leafy green oasis.
- If you love the ambience of historic buildings and structures, a prearranged tour of New York Chiropractic College will excite your passion.
- Relish the essences of the local area at Izzo's White Barn Winery.
- Take a trip to It's A Wonderful Life Museum and and allow yourself to imagine the characters who once roamed these halls.
- Spend some time shopping at Fingerlakes Mall, where you can score almost anything, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.