So, you're making your way over to Hawaiian Paradise Park?
Find Hilo on your map and make your way there to see it.
2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Ala Kai Bed & Breakfast is the closest hotel to Hawaiian Paradise Park. Aside from that, options within a short commute are few and far between.
Other Things to Do Near Hawaiian Paradise Park
As well as Hawaiian Paradise Park, travelers often swing by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- On a day less than perfect for sightseeing, Hobby Garden Hawaii is the perfect destination if you're travelling with youngsters.
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory is a well-known place where you'll be sure to learn something new.
- Whether you are interested in plant science or just the allure of nature, Hiʻiaka's Healing Hawaiian Herb Garden is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.
- Nature lovers should be sure to bring along their walking shoes or boots and venture along Kilauea Caverns of Fire.
- Prepared to spend some money? The renowned Hilo Coffee Mill is a must-see on a lot of travelers' itineraries.