Take in the views around you and set off for a refreshing walk in the fresh air at Richardson's Ocean Park.
It awaits you in Hilo.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Maureen's Bed & Breakfast before you set out for Richardson's Ocean Park. Being just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
If sophisticated furniture and facilities aren't a priority, think about some of the more modest hotels in the area. Some of your choices are the Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a Doubletree by Hilton and the Hilo Seaside Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Richardson's Ocean Park
If you want to cram as much as humanly possible into your itinerary, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- Don't forget to take the towels when you head to Onekahakaha Beach Park. It's sure to be a fun day in the sun.
- Remember to pack the towels when you're going to Keaukaha Beach Park. It's guaranteed to be a blissful day in the sun.
- Spend a bit of time observing the activity at Port of Hilo as the dock workers load up ships before they leave for their next destination.
- At Naniloa Country Club, patrons meet for a drink while clearing their schedule for some easygoing pursuits.
- Practice your swing and perhaps also knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Banyan Golf Course.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Richardson's Ocean Park? Check out our Richardson's Ocean Park travel guide!