Book a hotel near Grapevine Canyon, Laughlin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Grapevine Canyon
Grapevine Canyon Hotel & Travel Guide
Breathing in the clean air at Grapevine Canyon is a wonderful way to relax your frazzled nerves.
Laughlin, approximately 390 miles (628 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Carson City, is where you'll find it.
You’ll need to cast your net wider when you're looking for accommodation around Grapevine Canyon. Although you won't find any in the immediate vicinity, you will find several in the neighboring regions. You can take your pick of 10 places to stay if you travel to Needles, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away. Many people favor the Best Western Colorado River Inn, Days Inn and Suites Needles and Rodeway Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Grapevine CanyonIf you want to cram as many things as possible into your itinerary, see what else is going on:
- Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails is popular with locals and visitors alike. Enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Don't miss out on the natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on Colorado River Heritage Greenway Trail. This local trail is extremely popular among those wanting a scenic walk.
- Davis Dam is a great stop for anyone that is intrigued by the way in which water is managed.
- Bring the kids to see the various exhibits and learn all about transport at Don Laughlin's Classic Car Collection.
- Take a seat at the table at Casino at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort if you're the type who appreciates crowds and the exhiliration when the slots are whirring.