Enjoy a round or two of golf and the companionship of like-minded friends at Grandfather Golf and Country Club.
Boone, approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) away from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you'll find it.
Travelers searching for somewhere convenient to spend a few nights can consider 6 hotels, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Grandfather Golf and Country Club. See which one you prefer out of the Bluegreen Vacations Blue Ridge Village an Ascend Resort and Banner Haven B&B and Cabin Rentals.
Other Things to Do Near Grandfather Golf and Country Club
Here are a number of the region's other attractions:
- Walk to the summit of Grandfather Mountain for a scenic view of the surrounding area.
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, pay a visit to Linville Golf Club.
- Feel the icy breeze blow through your hair as you snowboard down the slopes of Sugar Mountain Resort.
- There's a wealth of minerals and rocks spread among the earth's fertile soil. Why not explore the kinds of things you can find in a mine on one of the tours at Sugar Creek Gem Mine?
- Bring the whole family for a day of snow-filled fun at Hawksnest Tubing Park.