There's nothing quite as nice on a beautiful afternoon as a few rounds of golf. So get your clubs and shoot for par at Fox Prairie Golf Course.
Travelers who want to see it will have to head out to the capital of the state, Indianapolis.
After spending time at Fox Prairie Golf Course, cap off an enjoyable day at a comfortable hotel. You'll find 5 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Prairie Guest House and Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Noblesville ought to provide you with at least some of the features you desire.
Anyone who values a good deal will appreciate staying at the Quality Inn, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Fox Prairie Golf Course
After you've visited Fox Prairie Golf Course, get ready for the other activities that the area has to offer:
- Give yourself the chance to learn about the railway by visiting Indiana Transportation Museum.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or a newcomer, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Forest Park Golf.
- History fans should set aside time to visit Hamilton County Sheriff's Residence and Jail, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- Grab some brochures and maps from Noblesville Visitors Center to discover more about this area.
- If you want a conference space that has high-quality facilities, try R.L. Wilson House. You can be certain that there are a range of cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood.