Organizing a trip to Fort Pulaski National Monument on your travels?
It's just one of the many attractions that makes the city of Savannah a favored destination.
After spending time at Fort Pulaski National Monument, finish off at a cozy hotel. You'll find 16 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Beach House At The Dunes at Beachside Colony and Tybee Island Inn to your list.
The surrounding area's economical solutions offer great service and rates which are affordable. You'll find the Admirals Inn and the Sky Suites a short drive away.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Pulaski National Monument
After you're finished with Fort Pulaski National Monument, there are a variety of other things that'll keep you on the move:
- Cockspur Island Lighthouse has helped navigate many seamen through the night over its history and is an icon in the area.
- As far as iconic local structures go, few can compete with the beautiful view and unique architecture of Tybee Island Light Station and Museum.
- Nothing in this world compares to the lovely serenity of sitting beside the water. Set aside some time and savor seeing the sun reflect on the glistening water at North Beach.
- Get the family together and head to Tybee Island Beach, where you can splash around in the water as long as you like.
- Breathe deeply and allow the water below you to wash away your worries at Tybee Island Fishing Pier and Pavilion. It is a fine setting for unwinding and enjoying the outdoors.