Book a hotel near Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, Fort Lauderdale
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fort Lauderdale Beach Park
Fort Lauderdale Beach Park Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to have a great time at Fort Lauderdale Beach Park.
It's just one of several attractions that makes the city of Fort Lauderdale so well-known.
Since you'll be spending a lot of time at Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, why not book a room in the surrounding area? With 66 nearby possibilities available, you'll be able to locate something appealing. The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa and the Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club are situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save some money for your adventures if you choose to stay at one of the many low-cost hotels close by. For example, the Elysium Resort - Gay Men's Resort can be found 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Harbor Beach Inn is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers).
Take pampering to another level by booking a room at one of several high-end establishments that are a quick drive away. You can book a room at the Pillars Hotel or the W Fort Lauderdale, located only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Within an easy walk of Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, St. Bart's Coffee Company is an ideal place to immerse yourself in the local area's cafe scene. If you need food that's more nourishing, Bo's BEACH HOUSE is also in the neighborhood. Travelers who are looking for a nightcap can have a chat with the bartender at Treasure Trove, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Lauderdale Beach ParkIf you have time, you'll want to investigate what else is happening in the region:
- Bahia Mar Marina is a popular marina. Check with them if you'd like to enjoy some time there.
- International Swimming Hall of Fame makes it interesting to look back on famous victories and remember the legends.
- Sniff out a bargain, run your errands or simply window-shop in the impressive collection of stores at Bahia Mar Shopping Center.
- Free your mind as you tune in to the cries of seabirds encircling you at Las Olas Beach.
- Many tourists like to take in the atmosphere at City of Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Marina, a pleasant local marina.