Book Hotels in Dublin
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Dublin hotels
Top cheap Dublin hotel deals
- Travelodge Dublin Airport North SwordsPinnock Hill Roundabout, Swords, Dublin
The price is $73 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13/5 (9 reviews)
- Travelodge Dublin Airport SouthShangan Road, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $72 per night from Feb 28 to Mar 13/5 (6 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Dublin AirportNorthwood Park Santry Demesne, Santry, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $81 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 314.1/5Very Good! (35 reviews)
- Trinity College Campus AccommodationWest Chapel, House 10, College Green, DublinGet Rates4/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- Ashling Hotel Dublin10-13 Parkgate Street, Dublin 8, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $114 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.7/5Exceptional! (25 reviews)
- ibis DublinMonastery Road, Red Cow Roundabout, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $68 per night from Feb 24 to Feb 253/5 (2 reviews)
Top luxury Dublin hotel deals
- The Westbury HotelGrafton Street, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $274 per night from Feb 24 to Feb 255/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection27 St. Stephen's Green North, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $369 per night from Feb 24 to Feb 255/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- The MerrionUpper Merrion Street, Dublin, DublinGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (7 reviews)
- Radisson Blu St. Helen's HotelStillorgan Road, Blackrock, Dublin, Dublin
The price is $115 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154.9/5Exceptional! (7 reviews)
- The Marker Hotel - A Leading hotel of the worldGrand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin, DublinGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
- InterContinental DublinSimmonscourt Road, Dublin, DublinGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Dublin?
Hotels in Dublin start at $68 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Cheap Hotels in Dublin
Pack your bags—it’s time to embark on a getaway. Whether you’re craving a solo retreat or promising your family a vacation to remember, book one of the best hotels in Dublin. These hotels are located within easy access of the city’s hottest attractions and entertainment, so you won’t miss a beat while you’re in town. Spend the days exploring the local landmarks and the evenings getting to know the nightlife. After exploring the city from top to bottom, rest up at a hotel that speaks to you. Find the perfect place that matches your trip’s vibe, from a trendy boutique to family-friendly accommodations.
Allow us here at Travelocity to pair you with up Dublin hotels that suit your vacation preferences. Discover places with convenient on-site restaurants, around-the-clock service, and pools where your kids can make a splash. Some hotels may boast fitness rooms and spa services, while others feature game rooms and Wi-Fi access. To top it all off, you’ll score cheap hotels in Dublin that let you spend more on your activities and less on your lodging. Book and bundle your flight and hotel deals together today and save up to $537. It’s time to explore a new city, and break out of your routine.