Costa Rica boasts a variety of all-inclusive resorts, so you’ll be able to budget properly for your dream trip. Whether you want beautiful beaches, incredible jungles, stunning wildlife—or all three—Costa Rica has you covered.
All-inclusive family resorts in Costa Rica
Family vacations are fun for all ages in Costa Rica, and all-inclusive pricing ensures great deals.
- Planet Hollywood Beach Resort: Families will enjoy the spacious suites, children’s pool, playground, and kids’ club at this traditional all-inclusive property.
- The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal: Theme parties and supervised activities for children under 13 years old are two of the perks at this family-friendly resort. Meals and beverages (yes, that means the mini-bar!) are included.
Where to go for a Costa Rica all-inclusive honeymoon
Enjoying the beauty of Costa Rica together is a memorable way to kick off a marriage. Choose a high-end, all-inclusive hotel to ensure you won’t have to stress about a thing.
- Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica: You’ll enjoy a dream honeymoon at this aptly-named resort. A private beach, cozy furnished patios, and designer toiletries are a few of the perks at this 4-star all-inclusive property.
- Casa Conde Beach Front Hotel: Food and adult beverages are included in the price at this gorgeous 4-star hotel, located right on the beach. Use the free Wi-Fi to share photos of you and your new spouse enjoying the pool or soaking in the view from your private balcony.
Costa Rica’s all-inclusive, adults-only resorts
Prefer to enjoy Costa Rica in an adults-only setting? These resorts have plenty of awesome amenities—and no children to avoid.
- Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica: This adults-only, 4.5-star resort is right on the beach. The all-inclusive pricing includes food and cocktails, plus complimentary bicycles and fitness classes.
- Occidental Papagayo: Dance at the nightclub, swim in one of the pools, or see the local fish while snorkeling, all complimentary at this adults-only all-inclusive resort.