Book a hotel near Chinatown, Surabaya
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chinatown
Chinatown Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a memorable experience at Chinatown.
You'll find this attraction in Surabaya, 410 miles (660 kilometers) away from Jakarta, the nation's capital city.
You will be glad to find out that there's no short supply of hotels in the immediate vicinity of Chinatown. With as many as 20 possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers), finding the right one is simple. The JW Marriott Surabaya, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is one place to start your search. You might also like to look into the Hotel Majapahit Surabaya Managed by AccorHotels, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Arcadia Surabaya Hotel, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Ask a local where the most reasonably priced hotel is, and they'll be sure to advise you to head to the Andalus Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
After a hectic day, rest your worn-out legs at an upscale hotel that's just a quick drive away. Suites and rooms at the Shangri-la Hotel Surabaya and Sheraton Surabaya Hotel and Towers are solid choices.
If you find yourself flagging, try to keep your brain awake with a kick of caffeine. Order one or two coffees from Warung Gfr Pabean, just a short walk away. Another much-loved establishment is Rumah Makan Saudara, offering its guests a good selection of meals and a convenient location. Visitors looking for a drink ought to pull up a stool at Kopi Cangkir, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near ChinatownIn addition to Chinatown, you might like to check out one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Pasar Pabean is just the place to buy yourself a gift or simply have a delicious snack.
- Enjoy the remarkably peaceful and spiritual atmosphere surrounding Kong Co Kong Tik Cun Ong Temple.
- Architects and travelers will appreciate some time at Red Bridge. Try to arrange a tour to find out more about this impressive structure.
- Take an afternoon to go to Ampel Mosque and you will quickly notice that not one single architectural element was neglected in the creation of this holy establishment.
- A visit to Gedung PTP XXII will give you greater insight into the history and character of this destination and its people.
A journey by rail is a stress-free way to get to Chinatown. The most convenient station, Surabaya City Station, is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.