Find & compare spa resorts in Surabaya from $18
Top Surabaya Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Surabaya, a culturally rich city known for its monuments and clubs, as well as attractions like Tunjungan Plaza and Surabaya Plaza Shopping Mall.
How to Wander Wisely in Surabaya with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Grand City Surabaya, Surabaya Town Square, and Royal Plaza Surabaya.
- Other things to see include Surabaya Zoo, Galaxy Mall, and Pakuwon Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Andalas Bird Shop, Welsh Raw Dog Food, or Primadona PS.
- For vet care, Dokter Dwi Paluppi, Little Paw, and Pradika Rabbit Pet Shop, Vet & Care are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Surabaya
- Hotel Istana Permata Ngesong
Pets are allowed at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Surabaya
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Surabaya.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 75°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 74°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 74°F.