ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this River North hotel, you'll find Tribune Tower and Wrigley Building. Ford Center for the Performing Arts Oriental Theatre and Merchandise Mart are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the conference space, valet parking, and WiFi in public areas. A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a terrace are also provided.
MP3 docks, WiFi
The 261 guestrooms feature MP3 docks, LCD TVs with cable channels, and thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes. 24-hour room service, WiFi, and minibars are also available.
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago ratings based on 29 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago
Nice hotel, amazing service!!
A birthday to remember
The staff was friendly and efficient. Very good
Great, clean, hotel. Kid friendly.
We will definitely return!
Great Hotel, Great Staff, Great Location!!!!
Perfect hotel in the middle of EVERYTHING!
Nice hotel, centrally located
About the Kimpton Hotel Palomar ChicagoLocation 505 N State Street, Chicago, IL 60654
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 8150 square feet (757 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the luxury Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 261 guestrooms or units
- 11 conference rooms
- 8150 sq ft of conference space
- 757 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (28.6 km / 17.8 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Grand Station (Red Line) (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago offers 261 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and minibars. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Chicago hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
Sable Kitchen and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11 and USD 34 for adults, USD 11 and USD 34 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chicago Palomar
- Palomar Chicago
- Palomar Hotel
- Palomar Hotel Chicago
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.