ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Near North Side hotel, you'll be well placed to visit John Hancock Center and Water Tower Place, both steps away. Chicago Water Tower and Tribune Tower are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 752 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while refrigerators and microwaves offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago ratings based on 77 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
Aug 1, 2019 by Jacqueia Y - Front Desk Manager
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
Jul 4, 2019 by Jacqueia Y - Front Desk Manager
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback!
Jun 23, 2019 by LK
Thank you for your feedback!
Jun 23, 2019 by Jacqueia Y.
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback.
May 16, 2019 by LK
Thank you for your feedback!
Nice spot on Mag Mile
Nov 28, 2017 by WMA
Thank you very much for providing us with the gift of feedback. We typically strive for satisfaction levels in the top 90%. We did not leave that level of satisfaction with you but would like to do so in the future. We have not had any reporting of odor from a guest room, so if you have any specific feedback about your reservation I’d welcome an opportunity to hear about it. Please call the property and ask for Experience Manager. Thank you in advance and we look forward to welcome you back the next time you return to Chicago.
About the The Westin Michigan Avenue ChicagoLocation 909 North Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 37000 square feet (3437 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 752 guestrooms or units
- 27 levels
- 37000 sq ft of conference space
- 3437 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1963
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) (21.8 km / 13.6 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Chicago Station (Red Line) (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago offers 752 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 55-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in February 2016.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
The Grill on the Alley - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westin Chicago Avenue
- Westin Michigan
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
- Westin Michigan Hotel
- Westin Michigan Hotel Chicago Avenue
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Westin
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.