Book a hotel near Cedar Crest College, Allentown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cedar Crest College
Cedar Crest College Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Cedar Crest College is one great way to take advantage of your travel time.
To find it, make your way approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, until you arrive at Allentown.
Wondering where you can spend a night or more? You will find 4 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a great night's sleep. Spend a while comparing the features at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown-Dorney Park Area and Comfort Suites Allentown, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cedar Crest College.
If you're sticking to a tight budget, don't look any further than the Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Allentown/Dorney, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
A few nights at the Stoney Rest Guest House is bound to be a fantastic experience. It is only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
A hot coffee and a sweet pastry at Wawa (408 South Cedar Crest Boulevard, Allentown) is a proven pick-me-up after a full afternoon. For a meal that will fully quell your hunger, head to Bamboo Asian Cuisine (345 South Cedar Crest Boulevard, Allentown), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cedar Crest CollegeWhether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Cedar Crest College:
- Da Vinci Science Center boasts many intriguing science exhibits that appeal to people of all ages.
- Toss a ball around with your kids and explore the greenery at Cedar Creek Park. Perhaps you could even bring a delicious picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Schedule a tour through Muhlenberg College and watch as the enthusiastic pupils and concerned professors scurry around this lively institution.
- Looking to get your pulse pounding? Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom will provide you with just that.
- At Philip and Muriel Berman Sculpture Park, intriguing sculptural works are set among shady shrubs and flowers.