Book a hotel near Lost River Caverns, Allentown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lost River Caverns
Lost River Caverns Hotel & Travel Guide
Lost River Caverns is a magnificent destination for travelers eager to get back to Mother Nature.
Allentown, roughly 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Harrisburg, is where you'll find it.
If you're just coming to see Lost River Caverns, it could be a good idea to reserve a room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem. At 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the sight.
For those that appreciate bargain prices, think about reserving a room at one of the budget accommodations available here. A couple of the options are the Executive Inn Coopersburg and the Knights Inn Center Valley.
You won't be able to take your savings with you after you're gone. Enjoy them while you still can and spend a night at one of the few elegant options that are a quick drive away. The Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem and Hotel Bethlehem, A Historic Hotel of America are solid choices that you should consider.
It doesn't matter if you want some snacks or just a place to relax, Dunkin' Donuts has what you need, and it's conveniently located a few minutes away. A popular dining establishment which is also nearby is Bella's Ristorante. It's a good choice if you're especially hungry and you want something a little more indulgent. Why don't you end a wonderful day with a toast? Get down to Sagra Bistro, also a quick walk away, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Lost River CavernsYou're here to experience Lost River Caverns, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Take a seat at a table at Sands Bethlehem if you enjoy showiness and the buzz when the roulette wheel spins up.
- Once you're done visiting the more well-known museums, you could see the displays at National Museum of Industrial History.
- If you're after fresh new ways to entertain the family, find out what shows or concerts are happening at SteelStacks.
- If it fits with your vacation, prearrange a tour through the Lehigh University to see the enthusiasm within this campus.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or a newcomer, you can't miss the chance to play a round at Saucon Valley Country Club.