Book a hotel near Bethlehem Golf Club, Allentown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bethlehem Golf Club
Bethlehem Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
You might not believe you're actually putting at Bethlehem Golf Club, the ideal way to begin your vacation.
It awaits you in Allentown, which is 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
If you're hoping for an easy commute from your hotel, it would be prudent to book one of the 4 nearby options ahead of time. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bethlehem Golf Club you will discover the Hotel Bethlehem, A Historic Hotel of America and Hyatt Place Bethlehem.
The surrounding area's low-cost hotels offer a great standard of service while keeping their prices affordable. Why not opt for one of the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport and the Super 8 Allentown?
If you want to be near all the action, and stay in the lap of luxury, reserve a room at the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem, only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
The Clubhouse Grille (400 Illick's Mill Road, Bethlehem) is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and is the perfect choice if you need to have some of your favorite dishes at a popular establishment.
Other Things to Do Near Bethlehem Golf ClubYou'll be able to discover a host of other attractions after your trip to Bethlehem Golf Club:
- An important historical site, Burnside Plantation is a place worth visiting to get a taste of a past era.
- Head to Historic Bethlehem Visitor Center to see the information displays. Help yourself to valuable brochures and maps that are certain to help you get the most out of your vacation.
- Colonial Industrial Quarter is a great venue for various events. It's conveniently located and has a number of nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Take a look at the great range of artworks at Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts. This prominent art museum is a good space to spend a morning.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has an intriguing past. At Moravian Museum of Bethlehem, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and find out the stories behind them.