Find & compare golf resorts in Buffalo, NY from $49
Top Buffalo Golf Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Buffalo, a city known for its theaters, and sights like Buffalo Niagara Convention Center and KeyBank Center. Choose from Travelocity's 51 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Buffalo and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Buffalo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Canalside, Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park, and Delaware Park.
- Other things to see include Walden Galleria Mall, Bills Stadium, and Sahlen Field.
- Need a pet store? Try Nature's Pet Marketplace, 2 Paws Up Grooming, or A Reef Creation.
- For vet care, Kenmore Animal Hospital, Levine Marcia J DVM, and Adoring Pets Vet Health Center are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Buffalo
- Garden Place Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport / Galleria Mall
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Econo Lodge Tonawanda I-290
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Buffalo
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Buffalo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.