ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Boston stay
At this Downtown Boston hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Quincy Market, both steps away. The Freedom Trail and Boston Harbor are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant and a health club are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 6 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. There's a rooftop terrace on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a fireplace in the lobby are also provided.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
The 201 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include minibars, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.
The Bostonian Boston ratings based on 66 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Bostonian Boston
About the The Bostonian BostonLocation 26 North St, Boston, MA 02109
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. There are 6 meeting rooms available. A health club, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Bostonian Boston. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Boston hotel is smoke free.
- 201 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
- Train station: Boston North Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: State St. Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Bostonian Boston offers 201 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Boston hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
North 26 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bostonian Hotel
- Bostonian Millennium
- Bostonian Millennium Hotel
- Hotel Bostonian
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Millennium Bostonian Hotel
- Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian
- Hotel Bostonian Boston
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.