Book a hotel near Beaver Creek State Park, Ohio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Beaver Creek State Park
Beaver Creek State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Beaver Creek State Park is a wonderful place to go for those looking for some time with Mother Nature.
You can find it in East Liverpool, 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
At the end of an enjoyable day of exploring, you’ll be able to go back to your room in good time for some well-earned time out. If you're hoping to stay in the area, there is only 1 accommodation option. The Quality Inn is a mere 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Beaver Creek State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Beaver Creek State ParkIf you have time to spare, have a look at what else is available in the region:
- Spend a few hours at a well-known local landmark, Rogers Community Auction Inc. Have fun while you stroll past some fascinating stalls with locally produced goods.
- Get a sneak peak into the industry in this region by going to one of the open days at The Hall China Company.
- Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame is the perfect place to look back on the big victories and sporting greats.
- If you can't visit any of the more popular museums, give your knowledge a boost at Museum of Ceramics.
- Whether you're a big spender or just looking for a bit of fun, The Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort is an exciting place to roll the dice and try your luck.