Book a hotel near Cherry Valley Coke Ovens Arboretum, Youngstown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cherry Valley Coke Ovens Arboretum
Cherry Valley Coke Ovens Arboretum Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what to do next. Cherry Valley Coke Ovens Arboretum is waiting.
You'll find it in Youngstown, roughly 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
If you are mainly coming to see Cherry Valley Coke Ovens Arboretum, you'll probably want to reserve a room at the Charles Nelson Schmick House. At 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, it's the closest hotel to the attraction.
When it's time for an evening meal, pay a visit to Ryan's Pizza Pit (N, 310 Walnut Street, Leetonia) for some fine fare. It's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Cherry Valley Coke Ovens Arboretum!
Other Things to Do Near Cherry Valley Coke Ovens ArboretumYou can maximize your time by heading over to the region's other attractions after you've visited Cherry Valley Coke Ovens Arboretum:
- Get to know the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a game or two at Copeland Hills Golf Club.
- If you love sports and would like to play, make sure you spend some time at The Links at Firestone Farms.
- Natural enthusiasts will enjoy their time at Mill Creek Wildlife Sanctuary.
- A hike along Little Beaver Creek Greenway Trail always rewards nature enthusiasts with scenic landscapes and a well-deserved break from the stress and noise of city life.
- Visit Goodhope Speedway on a racing day, and experience the explosive energy as professional drivers tackle the course.