Book a hotel near All Star Bowling, Riverhead
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near All Star Bowling
All Star Bowling Hotel & Travel Guide
Treat your kiddies with a memorable trip to All Star Bowling. You can expect grins all round.
Find Riverhead on your map and make your way there to see it.
You'll only find 2 accommodations nearby. However, their excellent location more than makes up for the limited choice. The Hyatt Place Long Island East End and Budget Host East End Hotel in Riverhead, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of All Star Bowling, are well-liked by many travelers.
Anyone who likes a good deal is sure to love staying a night or two at the Country Inn at Jamesport, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
A fantastic answer is the Jedediah Hawkins Inn, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away. It is the one upscale choice in the surrounding area.
Close by and convenient, Sweet Tart Frozen Yogurt Cafe is considered one of the best places to stop and recharge. Also close by is Sunny's Riverhead Diner & Grill, which offers guests a more comprehensive menu. If that isn't enough for you, you might want to stop for a drink at Sunday's Sports Bar and Grille.
Other Things to Do Near All Star BowlingIf you have time to spare, be sure to investigate what else is available in the region:
- Prepare for an evening full of talent and entertainment when you watch a play at Suffolk Theater.
- Check out the exciting range of sea creatures that are on display at Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center.
- Looking for an action-packed afternoon? Safari Adventure is the perfect place for you.
- There is no better place to truly unwind than Indian Island County Park. Peruse a book, kick a ball around or simply enjoy the tranquility in this green urban sanctuary.
- Forget the real world for a moment and enter the magical world of Out East Family Fun. Putt-putt golf remains an enjoyable sport for all, so bring the kids!
When planning your visit to All Star Bowling, consider catching the train. The nearest station, Riverhead, is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.