Sunken Meadow State Park is a magnificent destination for travelers eager to reconnect with Mother Nature.
If you have ever thought that you'd like to see Commack, now's your chance!
We wouldn't say you are spoiled for choice as far as searching out hotels near Sunken Meadow State Park, but you still have 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you'll be able to pick from. You can add the Residence Inn By Marriott Long Island Hauppauge and Smithtown Inn to your list.
Other Things to Do Near Sunken Meadow State Park
Once you're done with Sunken Meadow State Park, don't forget about the area's other attractions:
- Connect with nature at the renowned Caleb Smith State Park, the perfect location for travelers craving some time outdoors.
- Spice up your evenings and taste the local arts scene. John W. Engeman Theater offers various plays which you can attend.
- Enjoy a visit to Commack Methodist Church and become acquainted with the spiritual side of this place.
- Time at Harmony Vineyards will be an awakening for your tastebuds.
- Let your kids burn off some of their apparently limitless energy when they're playing at Avalon Park and Preserve, a green oasis.