Book a hotel near West Mountain Ski Resort, Lake George
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near West Mountain Ski Resort
West Mountain Ski Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
Make sure you bring some comfortable, durable boots and weatherproof gear. They will be absolutely necessary when you go snowboarding at West Mountain Ski Resort.
You can explore it by heading to Lake George, 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Montpelier.
Rest your feet and chill out after a day exploring West Mountain Ski Resort. There are 22 hotels that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You should add the Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark and The Glens Falls Inn to your list of hotels to check out.
You won't have to use all your savings if you stay at a cheap, but clean and comfortable hotel. There are a couple that are just a short drive away. You may like to reserve a room at the Quality Inn Glens Falls and the Red Roof Inn Glens Falls Lake George.
Appreciate new culinary delights at West Mountain Ski Resort (59 West Mountain Road, Queensbury), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near West Mountain Ski ResortHere are a few more of the wider region's other favorite diversions:
- After a fun day of shredding the slopes, take a break in the comfortable atmosphere of the West Mountain Ski Center.
- Those who love nature must remember to bring their hiking shoes and venture along Feeder Canal Trail.
- You'll enjoy finding souvenirs and gifts for friends and family, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at Aviation Mall.
- From renowned figures to memorable dates, Chapman Historical Museum houses exhibits that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- Delve into the local cultural scene when you watch one of the plays being offered at Charles R. Wood Theater.