Book a hotel near Cool Insuring Arena, Lake George
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cool Insuring Arena
Glens Falls Civic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Get your tickets and get ready for a memorable time at Glens Falls Civic Center, where you'll always discover some reason to cheer!
You'll find it in Glens Falls, which is approximately 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of Montpelier, the capital of the state.
If you would like to pocket a bit of cash for some of the more important things in life, you might like to spend a night or two at one of the budget solutions that are not too far away. Why not choose one of the Quality Inn Glens Falls and the Red Roof Inn Glens Falls Lake George?
Whether you are a tea connoisseur or a devotee of the coffee bean, you're going to need something to keep going. A short walk from Glens Falls Civic Center, Spektor Coffee Roasters provides a delicious range of hot beverages and snacks. If it's a hearty dinner you're looking for, try Burger King, a nearby establishment that's much-loved by locals and wanderers alike. Reminisce about a perfect day by having a drink at Davidson Brothers Brewpub, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Glens Falls Civic CenterIf you can squeeze it in, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- Let the children move around and amuse themselves in the exhibits at World Awareness Children's Museum. It can't get more hands-on and fun than that!
- Make time to attend a play and escape to a world of imagination at Charles R. Wood Theater.
- Cooper’s Cave is a place of natural beauty that you'll enjoy visiting.
- From extraordinary rulers to eventful moments in time, Chapman Historical Museum houses exhibits that are always worth a look.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear locals refer to The Shirt Factory at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.