Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lake George, a quaint city known for its mountain views and amusement parks, as well as attractions like Fort William Henry and Lake George Dog Beach. Choose from Travelocity's 33 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lake George and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lake George with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Prospect Mountain, Shepard's Beach Park, and Lake George Battlefield Park.
- Other things to see include Charles R. Wood Theater, Fort Ticonderoga, and House of Frankenstein Wax Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Benson's Pet Center (Queensbury), The Pet Zone, or The Dog Cabin.
- For vet care, Schroon River Animal Hospital, Glens Falls Animal Hospital, and Countryside Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lake George
- Green Haven Resort
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Hill View Motel and Cottages
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- King Hendrick Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lake George
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Lake George.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.