ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Dupont Circle hotel, you'll find Dupont Circle and George Washington University Hospital. Also, George Washington University is within half a mile (1 km) and White House is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Limo/town car service, express check-out, and dry cleaning are also on offer.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 154 guestrooms also offer WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Wired Internet, minibars, and room service are also available.
The St. Gregory Hotel ratings based on 63 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The St. Gregory Hotel
Lovely Boutique Hotel
Nice Lobby & Great Breakfast!
not so good experience
Nice and Clean
The second time around
About the The St. Gregory HotelLocation 2033 M St Nw, Washington, DC 20036
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly The St. Gregory Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 154 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (9.7 km / 6 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (5.3 km / 3.3 mi)
- Metro station: Dupont Circle Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The St. Gregory Hotel offers 154 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Tredici Enoteca - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The St. Gregory's second-floor 24-hour fitness room has two treadmills, a weight machine with three types of weights, an exercise bike, stair machine, and television.
Hotel guests receive discounts at two of the city's best health clubs. The Sports Club/LA, located four blocks west, has lap pools, exercise classes, basketball, and spa services. Buffalo Billiards, one of the city's best-known pool and billiards halls, houses 30 tables (and five dart boards) in a cavernous underground room three blocks away.
The nearest golf course is 18-hole East Potomac Park Golf Course at Hains Point, about two miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. It has a two-tier driving range, as well as a miniature golf course that's on the National Register of Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Washington DC hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: USD 50 per accommodation, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 50 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00
- Resort fee: USD 22.99 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 15.00 and USD 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel St. Gregory
- St. Gregory Luxury
- St. Gregory Luxury Hotel
- St. Gregory Luxury Hotel Washington
- St. Gregory Luxury Washington
- St. Gregory Hotel Washington
- St. Gregory Hotel
- St. Gregory Washington
- St. Gregory Hotel And Suites
- St. Gregory Hotel Washington Dc
- St Gregory Washington Dc
- St. Gregory Luxury Hotel Suites
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.