Book a hotel near Veldheer Tulip Gardens, Holland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Veldheer Tulip Gardens
Veldheer Tulip Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Get back to nature when you visit Veldheer Tulip Gardens, one of the area's most visited natural attractions.
Holland, approximately 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Lansing, is where you'll find it.
You'll be pleased to find 5 hotels situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Veldheer Tulip Gardens. Many travelers appreciate the Hampton Inn Holland, Holiday Inn Express Holland and Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you believe traveling is more about appreciating different cultures than sleeping in chic hotels, look into the budget accommodations that are a short commute away. Some examples are the Quality Inn & Suites and the Days Inn Holland.
Food is a big part of traveling for many. You'll enjoy one of the top local culinary experiences at Request Foods (12875 Greenly Street, Holland), just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Veldheer Tulip Gardens.
Other Things to Do Near Veldheer Tulip GardensIf you want to experience more than just Veldheer Tulip Gardens, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Kids of all ages are certain to have a blast with the rides and games at Dutch Village, a theme park that's popular with the locals.
- On a rainy day, The Lost City is the one-stop destination for those who are looking for a way to occupy fidgety teenagers.
- Step out of the real world for an afternoon and enter the enchanting world of Sundae Sundae Golf Golf. Putt-putt golf is a great sport for all ages, so bring the kids!
- Those who love spirits will enjoy Coppercraft Distillery. Learn all about the distilling processes and enjoy a taste testing session.
- A dizzying array of colorful flowers and perfumed air await your enjoyment at Windmill Island.