Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Holland, MI from $51
Top Holland Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Holland, a quaint and tranquil city known for its breweries and beaches, as well as sights like Holland Museum and New Holland Brewing. You can choose from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Holland and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Holland with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Windmill Island, Kollen Park / Heinz Waterfront Walkway, and DeGraaf Nature Center.
- Other things to see include Knickerbocker Theatre, Holland Area Arts Council, and DePree Art Center and Gallery.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, The Dog House Resort & Spa, or Weekending.
- For vet care, Mapleview Animal Hospital, Jill Veldhof, DVM, and Mapleview Animal Hospital: Jennings Susan DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Holland
- Days Inn by Wyndham Holland
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- The Beach House at Lake Street
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star condo.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Holland
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Holland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.